Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

edit.
    Last edited by ITdude87; 05-10-2024 at 04:06 PM.
    1986 Mustang GT - 2A, 5 Sp
    2018 Subaru WRX (Daily)

It is kind of funny that the most popular thread in the last week has been the no posts thread LOL
    Mustangs
    84.5 Gt T-top
    85 Gt

That stupid httpS crap. Even after editing the shortcut, it still comes up to the unformatted page. Several other adjustments haven't had much effect on that either. This is the ONLY page I visit that has this issue. Eventually I can get in to the normal page, but it's a PITA.
    84 Capri RS Turbo
    Vinemont, AL (formerly El Mirage, AZ)
    USAF 1986-2007 (Ret)

Quote Originally Posted by billkandi View Post
    That stupid httpS crap. Even after editing the shortcut, it still comes up to the unformatted page. Several other adjustments haven't had much effect on that either. This is the ONLY page I visit that has this issue. Eventually I can get in to the normal page, but it's a PITA.
    Someone needs to fix the forums and bring it up to speed. It need to be saved before it’s done for good, it would be an absolute travesty to loose all the great info on here. Not sure who’s in charge or owns the site but something needs to be done.
    Mustangs
    84.5 Gt T-top
    85 Gt

Quote Originally Posted by Sask84gt View Post
    Someone needs to fix the forums and bring it up to speed. It need to be saved before it’s done for good, it would be an absolute travesty to loose all the great info on here. Not sure who’s in charge or owns the site but something needs to be done.
    A few of us have advocated for just that... to no avail... appears to fall on deaf ears. And people, in addition to I, have said that they would be willing to help with the financial end of updating/upgrading whatever is needed, so that the site "owner" (who may or may not even care about this site!?) isn't exclusively bearing that burden.

There's just too much valuable information here.... I'd hate to lose it.... it's basically irreplaceable.
    1985 Mustang GT (Mothballed...Desired restomod parts acquired...Top of my project list for my 2024 retirement!)

Quote Originally Posted by 85GTGuy View Post
    A few of us have advocated for just that... to no avail... appears to fall on deaf ears. And people, in addition to I, have said that they would be willing to help with the financial end of updating/upgrading whatever is needed, so that the site "owner" (who may or may not even care about this site!?) isn't exclusively bearing that burden.

There's just too much valuable information here.... I'd hate to lose it.... it's basically irreplaceable.

Who owns the site? Someone that is around the forums and is a moderator must know who it is.
    Mustangs
    84.5 Gt T-top
    85 Gt

Quote Originally Posted by Sask84gt View Post
    Who owns the site? Someone that is around the forums and is a moderator must know who it is.
    The "site creator" is mentioned here...

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...=1#post1954657
    1985 Mustang GT (Mothballed...Desired restomod parts acquired...Top of my project list for my 2024 retirement!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123