Close

Default 1986 Gt Convertible

I was pulling the carpet out my 86 convertible and I found this clear plastic piece with a tab and a part number. I tried to look up the part number but the internet didn't find anything. ESOB-14A282-AB-4

Not quite the same number, this is - 3 instead of 4 but it kind of sounds like what your looking at

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...t-is-this-part
    Last edited by Sask84gt; 02-19-2024 at 08:17 PM.
    Mustangs
    84.5 Gt T-top
    85 Gt

Quote Originally Posted by Sask84gt View Post
    Not quite the same number, this is - 3 instead of 4 but it kind of sounds like what your looking at

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...t-is-this-part
    That seems to be right. I wish I could figure out how to post a picture but I think they have the same part I'm talking about. I will try it tomorrow and see if it will go there. One side has a squared raised flange about 1 inch wide and the other side has a black push tab. Just strange it's clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Wayne View Post
    That seems to be right. I wish I could figure out how to post a picture but I think they have the same part I'm talking about. I will try it tomorrow and see if it will go there. One side has a squared raised flange about 1 inch wide and the other side has a black push tab. Just strange it's clear.
    To post a pic, look for the little picture frame with a tree in it in the toolbar about the comment box. Then click from computer, choose file then photo library to choose a pic from your phone. Make sure the photo is sized 1600x 1200 or smaller or it won’t post.
    Mustangs
    84.5 Gt T-top
    85 Gt